Loonie Party of Canada
The Official Loonie Party of Canada (O.L.P.C)
The first Canadian virtual political party although virtually it crosses all boundaries.The Loonie Party of Canada (OLPC) is Canada’s First Virtual Political party and is not officially associated with the Official Monster Raving Loony Party of the UK OMRLP. although our founder has British roots.
Some determining factors in the formation of the Loonie Party of Canada.
- The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad.
- The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies, but would be ashamed to tell big lies. Adolf Hitler
- Could this explain why our politicians are so ineffective?
- Are their lies just tooooooo small?
This is why you should: VOTE LOONIE IT ONLY MAKES CENTS
- Loonie is the name Canadians gave the gold-coloured, bronze-plated, one-dollar coin shortly after its introduction. It bears images of a common loon, a well-known Canadian bird, on the reverse, and of Queen Elizabeth II on the reverse.
- Loonie – a mentally ill person Robin Williams referenced the Loonie during his 2002 Live On Broadway special, taking a jab at its peculiar name. He said, “Canadian money is also called “the Loonie”; how can you take an economic crisis seriously?” Piggy banks have become “Loonie Bins.”
- Loony Bin Definition “an insane asylum or the psychiatric ward of a hospital.”
Vote Loonie – You know it makes cents !
Fed up with Manifestos — Try a Minifesto